Uttar Pradesh Police Constable
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board organize recruitment for several posts such as Constable, Sub-Inspector, DSP (Deputy Supritendent of Police), and many more. A notification has been declared related to the direct recruitment of the reserved posts of Reserved Territorial Armed Constables and Resident Citizen Police (Civil Inspector). As per the notification, it’s a great opportunity for those who desire to join UP Police.
Both male and female candidates can apply for the post of Resident Citizen Police (Civil Inspector). However, only male candidates are required for the post of Reserved Territorial Armed Constables.
- Age Limit
- For Male Candidates: 18-22 years
- For Female Candidates: 18- 25 Years
- Minimum Qualification
Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board as per the recruitment rules of Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Minimum Height & Chest Criteria
1. For Male Candidates:
- General, OBC and SC Candidates: Minimum168cm Height and 84cm Chest
- ST Candidates: Minimum160cm Height and 82cm Chest
Note: Minimum 5cm expansion of the chest
2. For Female Candidates:
- General, OBC and SC Candidates: Minimum152cm Height and 40kg Weight
- ST Candidates:Minimum 147cm Height and 40kg Weight
Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure consists of three phases:
- A) Objective Written Exam
- It is a Multiple Choice Question-based test of 300 marks
- It is based on the subjects from General Knowledge, Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude, Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper will be consisting of questions Every wrong answer will get a penalty (Negative Marking)
- B) Documents Verification and Physical Test
- Selected candidates will get
- The Qualified Candidates Selected after the Written Exam will be called for the verification process.
- Once the verification gets successful, candidates will be required to pass a physical test
- C) Physical Test:
- For Male Candidates:8 kilometers race will be held that needs be completed within 25 minutes.
- For Female Candidates:4 kilometers race will be held that needs be completed within 14 minutes.
How to apply:
Click Here to Apply
- Click the above link to go to the official website of UP Police Recruitment
- Go to the registration page
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee of 400 INR or through e-challan
- Submit the Application.
Note: Visit the link only on desktop or computer for easy access.
The recruitment is organized by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
The Uttar Pradesh police force is responsible for maintaining law and order throughout the state of Uttar Pradesh.